Craufurdland Outdoor Activity Experiences
We realise that in these uncertain times people have different views, our outdoor activity centre is still open. To make us even safer we have changed our booking matrix so your are only with members of your own group.
- Social Distancing – Not mixing groups to further reducing the risk of exposure
- Memorable times still to be to be had as only one person is permitted on an obstacle at one time
- Health & Safety already permits only one person per obstacle and 2 people on a platform
- Limited contact with your instructor, only time being to check harness is secure or if rescuing is needed
- All equipment is sanitized regularly
- Self check in on the iPad has been suspended
- Fly fishing – The ultimate solo sport
- Walk in the woods – free.
Enjoy the outdoors, it’s a great opportunity to escape everything that is going on just now!