Craufurdland Outdoor Activity Experiences
We realise that in these uncertain times people have different views, our outdoor activity centre is still open. Tree Top Trials opened 29th June and to make us even safer we have changed our booking matrix so only 6 people can book a time session instead of 10.
- Social Distancing of 2 m between groups – when kitting up and waiting to start the asecnt to a zone.
- Memorable times still to be to be had as only 1 person is permitted on an obstacle at one time. (Always has been our procedure)
- New COVID 19 Health & Safety rules only 1 person per obstacle and 1 person on a platform.
- Limited contact with your instructor, only limited contact is whenthe instructor checks harness is secure or if rescuing is needed.
- Please watch the videos for your experience to familiarise your self with the new kitting up process and equipment training zone. links are sent on confirmation email.
- Instructor will wear a face mask and disspolosable gloves will be changed for each bubble group.
- All equipment is already sanitized after each use.
- Self check in on the iPad has been suspended, your instructor will check you in. (pls fill in the on-line waiver prior to arrival).
- Fly fishing – The ultimate solo sport
- Walk in the woods – free.
- Other team activities suspended till further guidance
Please no at the moment there is no access to toilet facilities in line with government guidance.
Enjoy the outdoors, it’s a great opportunity to escape everything that is going on just now!