Tree Top Trials – Safety Information for COVID 19
We are an organised outdoor activity.
- Social Distancing of 2 m between groups – when kitting up and waiting to start the ascent to a zone.
- Memorable times still to be had. Only 1 person is permitted on an obstacle at one time. (Always has been our procedure)
- New COVID 19 Health & Safety rules only 1 person per obstacle and 1 person, (unless the same family), on a platform.
- 6-8 people per group.
- Limited contact with your instructor, only limited contact is when the instructor checks harness is secure or if rescuing is needed.
- Please watch the videos for your experience to familiarise your self with the new kitting up process and equipment training zone. Links are sent on the confirmation email and the videos can also be found on this website under pre-arrival information. https://treetoptrials.co.uk/pre-arrival-info/
- We provide gloves for you to reduce direct skin contact with the course and the equipment or you’re welcome to use our sanitisers set out at the kitting up area
- Please ensure that the gloves are the first item you put on and the last item you take off.
- The instructor will wear a face mask will sanitise his/her hands between each bubble group.
- All equipment is sanitized after each use.
- Self check-in on the iPad has been suspended, your instructor will check you in, (pls fill in your on-line waiver prior to arrival).
- Generic link for waiver https://web.wherewolf.co.nz/ypufht ( it is not populated with your details)
- Take away food and drink available at The Laird’s Table takeaway window.