Tree Top Trials – Safety Information for COVID 19
- Social Distancing of 2 m between groups – when kitting up and waiting to start the asecnt to a zone.
- Memorable times still to be to be had as only 1 person is permitted on an obstacle at one time. (Always has been our procedure)
- New COVID 19 Health & Safety rules only o1 person per obstacle and 1 person, (unless same family), on a platform.
- Limited contact with your instructor, only limited contact is whenthe instructor checks harness is secure or if rescuing is needed.
- Please watch the videos for your experience to familiarise your self with the new kitting up process and equipment training zone. links are sent on confirmation email.
- Instructor will wear a face mask and disspolosable gloves will be changed for each bubble group.
- All equipment is already sanitized after each use.
- Self check in on the iPad has been suspended, your instructor will check you in, (pls fill in your on-line waiver prior to arrival).
- Take away food and drink availble at The Laird’s Table takeaway window.
Tree Top Trials – Pioneer and Hero Experiences Kitting Up
Tree Top Trials Safety video for a kitting up for both Pioneer and Hero Experiences. This video is a preview of what to expect once you have checked in at Tree Top Trials. It takes you through the kit you will be wearing and how you put it on.
Squirrel Zone – The Training Course for Pioneer and Hero Experiences
This video is essential instruction on how to use the equipment on The Pioneer and Hero Experiences. This is to help to familiarise you with The Equipment you will be using and how to use it before you actually start the training.
The Explorer Experience – Ready Steady Go (under 12’s)
This video is essential instruction on how to use the equipment on The Explorer Experiences. This is to help to familiarise you with the Equipment before you start the using the The Wildcats course.