Tree Top Trials – Safety Information inc for COVID 19
We are an organised outdoor activity.
- Social Distancing of 2 m between groups – when kitting up and waiting to start the ascent to a zone.
- Memorable times still to be had, only 1 person is permitted on an obstacle at one time. (Always has been our procedure)
- New COVID 19 Health & Safety rules only 1 person per obstacle and 1 person, (unless the same family), on a platform.
- Limited contact with your instructor, only limited contact is when the instructor checks harness is secure or if rescuing is needed.
- Please watch the videos below for your chosen experience to familiarise yourself with the new kitting up process and equipment training zone. Links are also sent on the confirmation email.
- Dress code – FULL LENGHT trousers, LONG SLEEVES top, TRAINER type (laceup) shoes must be worn. Hair must be tied back and all jewellery removed.
- The instructor will wear a face mask and sanitise between each bubble group.
- All equipment is already sanitized after each use.
- Self-check-in on the iPad has been suspended, your instructor will check you in, (pls fill in your on-line waiver prior to arrival).
- Generic waiver https://web.wherewolf.co.nz/ypufht (it will not be populated with your details.
- Take away food and drink available at The Laird’s Table takeaway window.
Tree Top Trials – Pioneer and Hero Experiences Kitting Up
Tree Top Trials Safety video for a kitting up for both Pioneer and Hero Experiences. This video is a preview of what to expect once you have checked in at Tree Top Trials. It takes you through the kit you will be wearing and how you put it on.
Squirrel Zone – The Training Course for Pioneer and Hero Experiences
This video is essential instruction on how to use the equipment on The Pioneer and Hero Experiences. This is to help to familiarise you with The Equipment you will be using and how to use it before you actually start the training.
The Explorer Experience – Ready Steady Go (under 12’s)
This video is essential instruction on how to use the equipment on The Explorer Experiences. This is to help to familiarise you with the Equipment before you start the using the The Wildcats course.