Tree Top Trials – Safety Information
We are an organised outdoor activity.
- Please watch the videos below for your chosen experience to familiarise yourself with the new kitting-up process and equipment training zone. Links are also sent on the confirmation email
- Dress code – FULL LENGHT trousers, LONG SLEEVES top, TRAINER type (lace-up) shoes must be worn. Hair must be tied back and all jewellery removed
- Please fill in your online waiver prior to arrival
- Please ensure the correct age-appropriate ticket has been selected. If the wrong ticket is chosen, it may result in the whole booking being cancelled with no refund given. This for safety reasons.
- Check in at The Activity Centre 20 MINUTES before your session time. ( this is in the far right side of The Laird’s Table Building)
- Generic waiver https://web.wherewolf.co.nz/q4cnpa (it will not be populated with your details).
- Takeaway food and drink are available at The Laird’s Table takeaway window.
Tree Top Trials – Pioneer and Hero Experiences Kitting Up
Tree Top Trials Safety video for a kitting up for both Pioneer and Hero Experiences. This video is a preview of what to expect once you have checked in at Tree Top Trials. It takes you through the kit you will be wearing and how you put it on.
Squirrel Zone – The Training Course for Pioneer and Hero Experiences
This video is essential instruction on how to use the equipment on The Pioneer and Hero Experiences. This is to help to familiarise you with The Equipment you will be using and how to use it before you actually start the training.
The Explorer Highwire Adventure – Ready Steady Go (5-10 yrs)
This video is essential instruction on how to use the equipment on The Explorer Experiences. This is to help to familiarise you with the Equipment before you start the using the The Wildcats course.